The Change Ride is an annual fundraising bike ride to support organizing movements in Philadelphia. Change Riders raise money to support the vital work of Bread & Roses Community Fund and bike through the city to learn about the organizing efforts of local grassroots community groups.
About the Ride:
We will travel approximately 10 miles through Fishtown, Center City and West Philly to visit four amazing organizations working for racial and economic justice:
- Native American House Alliance
- Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) Philadelphia
- Act Up
- One Art Community Center.
Trained volunteers will lead the group, ensuring safe riding and that no participants are left behind.
After registering to ride you will be taken to the Change Ride Event Page where you can chose to:
About Your Swag:
To thank you for helping make the Change Ride a success, you will receive a thank you gift bag, which includes riding safety tips and special gifts from one of our wonderful sponsors, Fairmount Bicycles. Space is limited so register now and receive a limited edition Change Ride bandana.
- Join a Team: select this to join a team that someone else has already created.
- Create a Team: select this option if you are fundraising as a group and you are the first person to register. Please make sure each team member completes the registration form.
- Fundraise as an Individual: select this option if you are fundraising on your own.
100% of the money raised will support the meaningful work of Bread & Roses Community Fund. Bread & Roses organizes donors to give at all levels to support community-based groups in building movements for racial equity and economic opportunity. Donations of all sizes make it possible to offer grants to local groups working for good schools, fewer prisons, better jobs, a safe environment, quality health care, and more.