Planning Committee Overview
The Tribute to Change Planning Committee provides leadership and guidance for Bread & Roses Community Fund’s fundraising and event planning efforts for the 40th anniversary Tribute to Change event.
Planning Committee Member Responsibilities
Each committee member is expected to:
- Attend scheduled planning committee meetings. We’ll meet approximately once a month between now and November. At meetings, you will make decisions about who the honorees should be; what the program should look like, and who should be invited.
- Identify individuals, companies, and organizations you know and ask them to be sponsors or purchase tickets to the Tribute.
- Attend the Tribute to Change on November 14. Help welcome guests, especially those you invited.
- Support the Tribute to Change with a financial contribution or purchase of sponsorship, program ad, and/or ticket(s)
Goals of the Tribute to Change:
- To create a festive and memorable event experience for the whole Bread & Roses community.
- To raise $125,000 for Bread & Roses through sponsorships, donations, and program book ad sales.
Timeline and Time Commitment:
- Monthly committee meetings
- Tribute to Change event, Tuesday, November 14. Plan to arrive by 5:00 pm to greet guests and honorees
Bread & Roses staff will fully support committee members’ fundraising and event planning efforts. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Mailing save-the-dates and invitations to your contacts.
- Drafting correspondence for you to send to your prospects.
- Sending out solicitation letters and thank you notes on your behalf.
- Following up with your prospects to finalize sponsorships or other donations.
- Providing information about Bread & Roses and its programs and funds.
Contact: Amanda Morales Pratt, email@example.com 215.731.1107 x205