Support Occupy Philly

Soon after Occupy Philly began camping out in front of City Hall in October, Bread & Roses raised over $4,000 for a special one-time grant to help support the exciting movement.

Although Occupy Philly was forced to leave its encampment in December, the group is still organizing to highlight the disparity between the 1% who control most of the wealth in the U.S. and the remaining 99%.

Photo by: Melissa Skolnick

Photo by: Melissa Skolnick